20100808

dessert date + badminton

August 7-- Saturday morning dessert date with Nicole, Eva, Emma and Madz at Fudge in Banilad, Mandaue.


I am particularly surprised how it's home-y resto style is located just by the road so it's conspicuous enough for people to go and try their delectable dishes. Ok so I forgot some of the names, my apologies.


Kit Kat Cake

Linguini Pomodoro

Linguini Pesto

Carbonara





In the afternoon, I hanged with Julz and her family at Patt's Badminton Court. I am so sweaty that in my 15 minutes of cycling at the gym equates with 5 minutes of badminton especially when you're up against Julz or Echan. *eeeeviiillll*






I noticed that while I was playing badminton, I make this kind of indescribable seriously funny sound. I even do some leg kicks while I'm at it which actually means that I had fun.

33 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

-elle♡ said...

omgosh i seriously want the kit kat cake...never seen anything like it...and i LOVELOVELOVEE kit kats too .
the thing in the 1st pic looks yummy too :P

KcomeKarolina said...

looks like you had fun! it all looks yammi!!!
thank you for passing by and leaving your sweet comment! cu soon on my blog!!! :P remember you can follow me with bloglovin.com
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Moodboard said...

ohmy! all that food looks delicious! You just made me hungry :)
lovely blog you have!
xoxo
http://www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

I love cookies and who are you? said...

ohh the food looks so delicious! Yum!

Olivia Isabella. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Mmm, that KitKat cake looks delicious and I love badminton!
UO x
http://unionolivia.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That kit kat cake is seriously the coolest thing I have EVER seen!!

What a fabulous weekend. Delicious food, friends, badminton. Sounds perfect to me! :)

PS. I'm following you now! xo

augustalolita said...

the food photos are making me so hungry!! it all look so delish!!

Style and coffee said...

soooo yummy!

http://stylecoffee.blogspot.com/

Ella said...

thank you very much for the comment, love :) i am salivating after looking at this post!!

Pau said...

Thanks for the comment at my post. (the snail pic) I don't know where to post here in your site bec. you have no Chatbox here. BTW. I'll follow your blog and please follow mone as well. God bless. :)

My Republic of Fashion said...

Gorgeous dessert. I want some now!!haha SarahD:)

Jasmine Lee said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like you had lots of fun. The food looks absolutely delicious!

xoxo, jaz
http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com/

Audrey Allure said...

The food looks delicious!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

you had so much fun, didn't you? :) you're sporty, that's a good thing. I don't have even one single sporty cell in my body. I'm not healthy, but you surely are! :)

Paislea Elyse said...

omg. this made me hungry! everything looks sooooo tasty!!

and thanks for the fun comments on my blog! it's so funny back in the days of power rangers. i thought they were soooo bad a! it's so fun!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Alice said...

that all looks so yummy and fun! great post

xx
AZD
www.xAZDdesign.com

Lara Woodbine said...

Mmmmmmm Looks YUM! <3


Kisses,

fashionalacaprice.blogspot.com

x

Magda said...

Kit Kat cake is too pretty, how eat a thing so lovely? :D

http://jadorehardcore.blogspot.com/

MarchMusings said...

Kit Kat cake - where can I sign up for that? Heavenly

BarelyVogue said...

evrything looks super yummy
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Roni said...

:O Kit kat cake?! Looks delicious! Actually, it all looks great.

Jazzabelle said...

ohhh, all of the food just looks so yummy!

love, jazzabelle. x

Natasha xoxo said...

Yumm! Looks fabulous. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

natasha @ twenty-something blog
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Jane said...

that food looks so good!
lol i play badminton too. for my highschool :)

jemina said...

OMG the food looks so YUMMY!!! xoxo

grub said...

hello! thanks for visiting my blog :D the kit kat cake looks YUMMY! will try to make that...one day XD

klomster said...

the cake and pasta look really really good! i'm hungry now. :))

Emma said...

wow that food looks so delicious!

Emma
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

Fashion-Resort! said...

i want to have the cabonara!hmmm..yummi<3 great blog,dear!

Linds said...

thankyou for your comment!

i like your blog,
and I get hungry if I see the nice desserts!

love,

devilishlypleasurable said...

kit kat cake! WOW.. thanks for stopping by the blog. . :)

NikkiSunshine said...

I want the kitkat cake! It looks amazing!
I may have to try making one at home now I've seen that picture :]
xo

StyleNonsense said...

I Looove Food, I'm The Fattest Kid Around.
StyleNonsense.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;