Lomography emphasizes casual, snapshot photography. Characteristics such as over-saturated colors, off-kilter exposure, blurring, "happy accidents," and alternative film processing are often considered part of the "Lomographic Technique." source
10 Golden Rules of Lomography.
1. Take your camera everywhere you go
2. Use it any time – day and night
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but part of it
4. Try the shot from the hip
5. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible
6. Don’t think (william firebrace)
7. Be fast
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film
9. Afterwards either
10. Don’t worry about any rules
Sample Lomo Photos from Lomography.com
The particular lomo camera I want is the Hello Kitty Fisheye.
Lomography and Sanrio have come together to collaborate on a new Fisheye 1 camera. Wrapped in a vibrant blue-and-white outfit and with a red accent in honour of Hello Kitty’s bow, the special edition camera features iconic Hello Kitty designs on the front and back and an embossed Hello Kitty logo on the lens cap. It’s supercute and a must-have for every fan and collector! Just like the rest of the Fisheye family, it brings your subject into a tight circle, and stamps it in a convenient 35mm print. Radiant colours, superior sharpness, in a fun, barrel-distorted perspective!
-Yields a 170-degree perspective in a compact circle
-Superbly sharp pictures, even in extreme close-ups!
-Premium plastic optics for excellent Fisheye shots
-Supercute Hello Kitty design with blue-white-red detail
From the Hello Kitty Fisheye point of view:source
I'm currently checking up their online shop so I can grab it when I can: http://asia.shop.lomography.com/
I really really want one. Oh please let it be.