20100726

Eclipse OST is actually bearable


1.Metric – "Eclipse (All Yours)"
2.Muse – "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)"
3.The Bravery – "Ours"
4.Florence + the Machine – "Heavy in Your Arms"
5.Sia – "My Love"
6.Fanfarlo – "Atlas"
7.The Black Keys – "Chop and Change"
8.The Dead Weather – "Rolling in on a Burning Tire"
9.Beck and Bat for Lashes – "Let's Get Lost"
10.Vampire Weekend – "Jonathan Low"
11.UNKLE featuring The Black Angels – "With You in My Head"
12.Eastern Conference Champions – "A Million Miles an Hour"
13.Band of Horses – "Life on Earth"
14.Cee-Lo Green – "What Part of Forever"
15.Howard Shore – "Jacob's Theme"


Okay so I may have tweeted that New Moon OST is better than the Eclipse OST, but after countless play counts on my iTunes and actually really listening to it, I may have come to realize the fact that the latest soundtrack for the Twilight Saga is actually bearable and really very good. I may be biased because Muse is in every album but Muse aside, I've really come to admire a different side of music.The un-mainstream, indie bands with a mind blowing talent that makes me wonder why they haven't gone platinum yet. Praises to Florence and the machine, The Black Keys and Sia.

I'd give this album a B+.
I wonder how the Breaking Dawn soundtrack will come about. I hope it will be quite as good (with Muse in it too) *cough*

4 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Kitty Kat (: said...

Okay :) I followed your blog na. Where's your tagboard? :D

ching said...

@kitty kat: i took away my tagboard. there's too many spammers :)

Kitty Kat (: said...

Ahhh. Okayokay :) Thanks! Where do you live?

ching said...

^i'm from cebu, philippines. bout u? :D

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;