20100402

band vs. band

It all started with 64 bands.
Then recently slid up to here. (below)


HAVE YOU BEEN VOTING MY PRETTIES? Well, we all better get carpal tunnel since they are now up against Muse. Which is a big deal, since Muse equates to the whole European continent. (and you know how many countries there are in there?)

This is hard for me since I have really grown to like Muse. In the absence of MCR, Muse has been there lately. The day I discovered their music was the only time I realized that their every song gives me the goosebumps. But then again, my loyalty is for MCR.

I know, I know I'm going through much trouble debating as to who is better but that's me. A mental musical debate is just what I need. I don't need to explain how much I love MCR. I've just been like that for the past 3 1/2 years I guess.

Every vote contributes to a cookie in my musical cookie jar. This will feed all our hungry deaf hearts and produce happy thoughts.

So please help me vote for My Chemical Romance:
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2010/04/02/march-madness-my-chemical-romance-muse/


images by the MTV newsroom.

2 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Rhea said...

oh this is oh so exciting!!

ching said...

@rheiyapot: u bet! since the percentages arent shown, the suspense is building up even more!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;