20100301

The Oscars countdown

It's 7 days until the 82nd Academy Awards airs on tv. Via satellite babbbeeeeyy! :D

I'll be announcing ahead that I'll be watching nominated movies after nominated movies and then reviewing them here.

I guess the rest of my posts from this day until The Oscars will be about the movies. It's nice that I get a little entertainment after doing a solo effort on a group thesis. 

A little background on this year's Oscars Awards.


Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin will serve as co-hosts of the 82nd Academy Awards®.

“We think the team of Steve and Alec are the perfect pair of hosts for the Oscars,” said Oscar telecast producers Bill Mechanic and Adam Shankman. “Steve will bring the experience of having hosted the show in the past and Alec will be a completely fresh personality for this event.”

“I am happy to co-host the Oscars with my enemy Alec Baldwin,” said Martin.

“I don’t play the banjo but I’m thrilled to be hosting the Oscars – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime,” said Baldwin.

source

--------

I like the banjo player Martin and the cocky coolness of Baldwin. I wonder how these lovebirds get along during the show.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;