20090712

MJ memorial + Time

How uber late I am to even blog about this? Reminds me of Tuesdays with Morrie, where they had a living funeral. But in this case, not at all.

The most memorable part:

"Ever since I was born, daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine," said Paris Katherine Jackson :((



and bought this:

My first 'Time' time. The articles were an eye opener. The pictures were another batch of eyelid peelers. Gave me goosebumps. Worth every centavos. *cough* Php120 *cough*.

Time Magazine's July 2009 issue.

It's hard to turn this frown upside down for the moment. So to slightly cheer up my countenance, I favorite this awesome video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je1KOcBYGjM

*mental note: make one with SG asap!

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;