20090712

Green Day: 21st Century Breakdown

21st Century Breakdown Pictures, Images and Photos
Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown

My blow by blow on every track.

Song of the Century
raw. the additional old paque soundings make it sound even more raw.

21st Century Breakdown
The first 5 stringings reminds me of the intro of CSI. I always autopilot my mind when I hear those first few parts.

Know Your Enemy
I just can't resist a drum beating on the second it hits my eardrums. (LOL!)

Viva La Gloria
Gawd.. i'm running out of adjectives here. My first time ever hearing them referring to a name.

Before the Lobotomy
Oh my oh my.. gave me shivers on the back of my arms. The very first track I was hooked to.

Christian's Inferno
My least fave.

Last Night on Earth
Sending all my love to you~~ This would be my theme song if I think the world has gone mad.

East Jesus Nowhere.
Makes me wanna boogie to it. Love the whispering part. XD

Peacemaker
The spanish guitar parts add more depth to the song. Vendetta... sweet vendetta...


Last of American Girls
oohhh.. interesting idea! what if that actually happens?

Murder City
A hopeful song if you get past the drumrolls. And if you listen closely, you can hear Gloria.

Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)
Scary. I never liked that kind of piano patterns. But mixes well with this song.

Restless Heart Syndrome
Gawd, makes me think everytime i'm on duty at the hospital.

Horseshoes and Handgrenades
I wanna smash something when I hear this. I'M NOT EFFIN AROUND!

The Static Age
Bass bass baby.

21 Guns
Another hooker track. Not hooker 'hooker'. But I was hooked.

American Eulogy
This track doesn't stand out at all.

See The Light
Gawd another of that CSI moment in the beginning.

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;