20090502

dream

I've always wanted to blog down my dreams. Well, i'mma start now. I don't want to waste this active imagination of mine. No way. Why slip away such original stories? For last night's dream, it kinda didn't have an ending, it was cut or... i just couldn't recall the last part.

I was seated high up at the Senate Chamber. Right next to me was a well-suited man in his 50's with peppermint hair paired with a very serious i don't give an ish look. I wasn't looking bad myself, I wore what most fashionable female lawyers wear. We sat beside each other high up in our Senate seat. I could hear nothing, but people's lips were moving. It was an inaudible experience. There were some handsome attorneys when I looked down from above. One caught my eye: I remembered him as Baron's classmate, Jed. Damn he looked hot in a suit. I believe I was the only female there. So in the deafening silence I stared at him most at the time. Admiring form afar. Then finally a noise: my cellphone rang. It was my mother. She was excitedly shouting and told me to go to the airport where she'll wait at counter T (uuh, i don't know if there's even a 'counter' or a 'T' at an airport). I excused myself from the Senate hearing and hurriedly waved my hand to get a taxi. I was off and arrived in a flash, I searched for the counter my mother was talking about and I found her there, sitting with a lovely smile on her face. She told me that she has concert tickets for a my chemical romance concert! So that's the exciting news. I was shaking when she showed me two tickets, I was at a lost for words and I didn't know if I want to hug her, shake her, shout at the top of my lungs, cry or in the end do a happy dance. I was shrieking for joy! What a dream then dyann soque showed up, ahaha.

-fin-

+

I saw this movie last night at Star Movies. It was French, lovely and made me cry! waaah, it has been a while since i last cried coz of a movie. It was so moving, i held onto a glass of water and sipped by the minute to stop the tears from leaking out. It was simply stunning to watch France in its classicness of black and white. Even probably without the english subs, the language barrier would not have stopped me from discovering what a beauty this movie is.


movie,angel,angel-a

Angel-a


André, a small-time ex-convict, seems to owe money to everyone in Paris, including a crime boss who promises to kill him if he doesn't repay him by midnight. After failing to find protection from the American embassy and the French police, a despairing André scrambles onto a bridge over the Seine, intending to leap to his death. He is surprised to see a tall, beautiful girl clinging to a rail on the same bridge, apparently preparing to end her life as well. She jumps, and he jumps too, suddenly resolving to save her life. After scrambling ashore, she tells him her name is Angel-A. Together, they take a cruise on the Seine, repay André's creditors, visit a Parisian nightspot, and more, as Angel-A helps André. He learns that for this purpose she has fallen out of the sky and into his life. André finds himself falling in love with this mysterious beauty. -imdb.com


xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;