20090114

could-be poet

When things bug, write it all down. Or better yet, make a poem out of it. I made some to let the steam out...

-For the past week, it's been windy here like crazy. The cold never gets this crazy unlike now, just when i thought global warming was an issue...brrrr!

the cold is frightening at night,
even more dangerous in the morning,
i get bushels of dust on my eyes.



-Ok so Glenn is always getting on my bad side. I'm sorry but I can't stand him.

i know not to lie to you.
but let me be frank,
you are getting on my last nerve,
so heed my warning or you'll get what you deserve.

-I did well , not great, on my midterms.

Ok so i got a 60 out of a 100,
i was a bit down coz i could've done better,
i wanna turn back the time,
so my name would also be written on The Top Scorer letter.

-I think that he thinks i'm on his nerve

he thinks i'm on his nerve, yes.
he thinks i'm on his nerve, not.
he thinks i'm on his nerve, yes.
he thinks i'm on his nerve, not.

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;