20081024

sex speech

oh why oh why did you have to buzz?

MOST AWKWARD/ EMBARASSING FAMILY MOMENT:
i was minding my own internet business when badabing-bada-boom!!, uurggh, my bro had suddenly chatted with me whether i have a boyfriend and gave some sex speech telling myself to be responsible and all..awkward much? and FYI, it is neither!

and to add insult to injury my mom and sister were there reading the whole chat over my shoulders- talking about not having some privacy? geez!


all of that talk took me by surprise. what's gotten into his head lately? probably found a way to annoy someone else and i'm his current target. i've watched a lot of Oprah and Tyra Show to know enough on the essentials about THAT.

i'm gonna crawl into my shell now. proposterous day, i say!
Milla Jovovich Pictures, Images and Photos

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;