20080728

canon pixma MP 145 and more gadgies..

oh cool oh cool oh cool.
finally, something to pair up my laptop, it's canon pixma MP 145.

Canon Pixma MP 145 is arguably one of the cheapest up-to-date All-In-One printers. It has all the necessary functions that an individual user requires.


i went all berserk with it and got a chance to scan this:



Photobucket


that's my sister, that's ME, then my bro. oh those good times. probably i was 6 that time.

AND WHAT THE.... american residents get to have all the fun. hhmmpph!
Photobucket


Hot Topic is running a contest to win a MacBook Air Painted by Gerard! If you win it, you will also get everything that My Chemical Romance has ever done loaded ON the laptop! How awesome is this?!

You must be a U.S. resident to enter the contest. <--- i dread this the most!


AND OH MY FRANKING GEE-ZUZ!

i was seriously freaking out when i saw the black, the red and that familiar logo. The Black Parade Is Dead CD/DVD is available here in SM. My hands were trembling so hard that I can hardly text my friends about the oh so good news. I'll be getting that ASAP!
good news to take my mind of those bad vibes. :)
xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;