20080330

island hopping getaway

Another trip that goes right on my book!



My highschool friends and I met up another time to pursue our plan for an island hopping getaway and sure enough we did.

We met up at Jollibee Consolacion and off we were to another trip of a lifetime.



team TEAM went, as follows:
Jhunlee
Jessie
Lao2
Yves
Kme
Milay
Galo
Bryll
and Me!



We went off and rented a boat, dived, snorkelled(?), and ate to our heart's content...
The best part would have to be the snorkelling and being with the fishes.
I enjoyed seeing the corals, fishes, starfish and everything else you could imagine what an underwater contains.

I was wearing my life jacket the whole time coz letter A: it's soooo deep and letter B: i think i don't know how to swim even if i had swimming classes on our PE for a whole year. So..umm..i'm scared of drowning to my death.. :(

And bryll is pretty freaked out in swimming with us coz he doesn't want to darken his complexion. what can i say? he's a vain dude.

And after all this hooplah, we went to lao2's, slept half the afternoon away and woke up in the evning for a halo-halo..yummhy!

Oh darn..i miss them, good thing we had this wonderful opportunity.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;