20080201

sign me up on that contract

me want in on this contract!
thanks cily for tagging me on this..
*hugs*


contract

After serious and cautious consideration...
your contract of friendship has
been renewed for the New Year 2008!
It was a very hard decision to
make.
So try not to screw it up!!!
My Wish for You in 2008.
May peace
break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts.
May the
pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills.
May love stick to your
face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips!
May your clothes smell
of success like smoking tires!
May happiness slap you across the face and may
your tears be that of joy.
May the problems you had forget your home
address!
In simple words ...
May 2008 be the best year of your life!


since my circle of friends is widening itself up, i am also tagging qistie, athrah and kat on this!
i hope you're in on this contract too, it has no expiry date by the way.


la la la la la la....
i found this at athirah's comment box..hehe!
oooohhh...lights..


Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets
-demolition lovers by my chem


xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;