20080221

MCRmy ID

hospital duty at CDU-H is finally over.
i kinda didnt have any emtional connection with my patients which is weird.
everyone else was pretty emotional coz they were leaving their patients...
is there something wrong with me??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh and that's us at the girl's CR. we were done and were about to change and go home when we decided that we should eat, drink and be merry.

A big thanks to Ms. Janice Ignacio and Ms. Aguil for meticulously shaping us to be better student nurses. We'll miss you! Until next hospital duty eh?


Here ye, here ye!


Now let me introduce to you my MCRmy ID!
ahaha, i've always wanted one!
credits to rrpv from multiply for making me this one!
thanks sorority sister..LOL!


Photobucket

anyone else want one? tag me quick! :D

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;