20080203

a beautiful lie


a new video by 30STM,
after watching i realized...
this makes me want to take a hot bath
and be part of the action in the fight of global warming.



"A Beautiful Lie"

Lie awake in bed at night

And think about your life

Do you want to be different?

Try to let go of the truth

The battles of your youth

'Cause this is just a game

It's a beautiful lie

It's the perfect denial

Such a beautiful lie to believe in

So beautiful, beautiful it makes me

It's time to forget about the past

To wash away what happened last

Hide behind an empty face

Don't ask too much, just say'

Cause this is just a game

Everyone's looking at me

I'm running around in circles, baby

A quiet desperation's building higher

I've got to remember this is just a game

So beautiful, beautiful...

-30 Seconds to Mars

xoxo

c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;