20071210

everyone's a poet!

An acrostic is a poem or other writing in an alphabetic script, in which the first letter, syllable or word of each line, paragraph or other recurring feature in the text spells out another message.


WARNING: this a sappy crappy sad love poem and i just thought of using gerard's name coz that's the first name i though of... :D


So the 1st letter of every line spells..well, you-know-who!


My acrostic gerard way poem!

Gladly letting you know, I was never underhanded.
Earlier, I should've never took you and I for granted.
Relying on your tone, I’ve taken it too far again,
Angrily I thought I'd gone and wrecked it all but then.
Really wanting to hold you but I was holding out,
Dying to let you in but I let you down.


Already you were there to forgive, I was the first to ask,
Resting on second place, to get a second chance.
Truly my mistake of putting my friends first,
Had to laugh it off, but I made things worse.
Until they told me they saw you with someone,
Really never knew what I had ‘til you were gone.

Waiting for you, finding nothing too soon,
Anxiously caring for the rose of our love to bloom.
You didn’t turn around and I was still under the moon.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
well, isn't it sappy like i told you? lol
xoxo

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;