20071105

it's honky dory for now...

All the familiar faces, voices and rooms are flooding back to me again. I was so excited that I only had four hours of sleep.


I was early in school so that I can get a chance to catch up on my classmates' happenings. Then, one by one, my circle of friends started showing up. Kathy then Emma, Madz, Nicole then Marianne. All 6 of us were such motormouths, we couldn't stop talking about anything. Bla-bla-bla...lol.


So pertaining to school, the 1st 10 sections (since I'm in Section J) will have their first 2 weeks for duty orientation and the actualization of it too. So scary.


Actually, I'm not supposed to blog right now. I have to find metric conversion lists, arrange my medical kit and cover up my notebooks which sounds dull. What wasn't dull though was when Emma, Kathy and I just stayed in one classroom and talked our heads off (I even danced just to keep their energy going!) until it was time for the next class.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What a day! Mdm. Ramas came to our room and shared with us some words of wisdom- that time is presiouc and we should spend it for studying and note-taking and nothing else if we want to survive in their school!

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;