20070815

I open at the close

The first time I read that line I was scratching my scalp and my back was against the wall and at the same time my neck was aching.


I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I tell you, it's a relief to finally have the final book on my hands. I remember the first time I read HP and the Sorcerer's Stone, I was so young then..ahaha. Ok so going back to HP 7, secrets were revealed (about time!!!) and I had a smile across my face when I read that the last sentence stated "All is well".


Snape was actually good??? I hated his guts during Book 6 and then to find out that he was actually good at the very beginning??? Wow..Dumbledore really does know how to trust someone.
The adventures they had to go through just to find those Horcruxes at Gringgots, Hogwarts, Ministry of Magic was breath taking. I couldn't even bother to blink because I was imagining everything that I read.

I was kinda hoping that Harry would own all three Deathly Hallows but it's better off that Harry had the Cloak.

Oh yeah...
I never really did get what the cover of Book 7 meant.
And yes I finally got what that line meant" I open at the close ". It meant being able to accept that death is gonna come to you at any moment.

I had another fave line "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."
Great job, JK. Great job!

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;