20070620

he loves me, he loves me not?


We had our Return Demostration on Flower arrangement that afternoon. There was this guest demostrator and she did fairly well but in the back of my mind I can't help but wonder on what would've happened if my mom had been the one who demonstrated for the class. That would meant exposure to what our class is like and might also mean that she'll also be hired as another demonstrat for another class and so on. But I know my mom has her busy schedules so I should not even try to disturb her with stuff like these.


It went all smooth today, I didn't do much of the flower arranging I just let the other do that job while i was directing them a bit on how to do it because my mon already drew me a sketch on how our flower should look like.

There we are:

Jason didn't seem to want to interact with me. Oh well, I was envious of Emma becuase she got a picture together with him. Ema was just standing to shoot a pic with our flower and then Jason suddenly joined in by the time I took the photo the both of them were the ones on that shot! I was a bit jealous but that just goes to show that he relly doesn't actually have a crush on me.
I knew I was just imagining it!

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;