20101123

if my heart was a compass


The compass was spotted in a military store so I had to buy it because I have this thing about getting lost and having no sense of direction. (true story!)
My dog Jumbo had to enter the frame though, he's putty in my hands when I scratch behind his ear.
Notice the greenery in most of the shots? That's my parent's garden outside the gates. Wait, 'til you see inside. Whew.

72 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Louise said...

What a gorgeous photo venue! Your hat, shorts, and booties combination has me swooning. So adorable.

Following you right back.

Sandy a la Mode said...

girl!! i totally love love love these pics, esp. the first one!! your outfit is totally cute!!!

Femme Virtue said...

love the compass! now you'll never get lost! ;)

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh love the hat and the compass!!

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

lol, is it like a forest inside the house? i miss my house in the phil. :P

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Thu Nguyen said...

I love your vest! And that dog it adorable. :)

originalnumber.blogspot.com

pancakestacker said...

Aww! The first shot with your doggie is so cute! I love the compass. Is it a necklace?? It makes an awesome accessory.

Stop by again soon!
http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

your hat is too adorable <3 love the black and white! and the compass necklace is aammaazziiinnggg :)

xoxo

Morgan Jordan said...

Thanks! You should apply. :)

www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

Trixie said...

Love the hat! And the compass/necklace!

Btw, I am also a Draco fan - in the movie and books. He mesmerized me in Philosopher's Stone (I was 9/10 at the time and he was 13) ... his cute British accent and his bad-boy demeanour... SWOOON.

Anthea said...

Looks like a stunning garden! Love the outfit and these pics!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

WANDER SHUGAH said...

im loving this look! and you're pretty ching! i love black and white! and wow, a garden. i love a house with a garden. sadly the place i lived doesnt have garden. but we have spacious frontyard :(

Marina said...

i like the first pict!!!
lovely outfit

xx Marina

Kel & Jaz said...

such cute photos! your outfit is simply perfect!

xoxo,jaz
Join the Kabuki Cocoon Sweater Shrug Giveaway...It's a good one!!

StuddedLilly said...

and that compass makes a great necklace too!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Awesome compass! :) I have this thing for vintage/old stuff. So when I spot something that looks old, I'd have to have it. =))

dolce la robyn said...

but the dog looked at you so lovingly....

Unknown said...

love your outfit xxx

jemina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit, your compass and your dog :)

Kisses
J
xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

I love your outfit..You look amazing wearing that hat:) Kisses

BrooklynBlonde said...

the doggie is way too cute! And loving the hat and vest!

Leia said...

I love this look SO much. So smart yet casual and cute. Love it

FashionableAsians said...

I like the booties!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little dog!
I love your outfit! You look so cute!

Marja <3

its simple love said...

I just love the compass! How adorable! Love the story behind it!

Rachael

p.s. Be sure to enter in my jewelry giveaway when you get the chance!

Signe said...

great outfit, I just love your hat :)

Annushka said...

I Love this look, you very beautiful!!!)))
Very nice style dear!!!)))

Moonshine & Wool said...

Hi Lucille,
thank you for your sweet comment on my blogsite!
It`s so nice to get in touch with people from all over the world and you live sooo far away from europe! :)
I used to have a pen-friend from the phillipines, but thats a long time ago. It was back in these days when people wrote real letters! :P Oh my, this is really a long time ago.
I love your compass and especially this dark blue colour.A beautiful thing that shows you the way home!
Have a wonderful week and many greetings from southern Germany, Beate :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely hat!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

fatija said...

the first picture is freakin awesome, love it!

Super Shaznae said...

I agree with chelsea.. I love the hat.. nice compass necklace, and with that you won't be lost anymore. LOL..

http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

Renee said...

lovely outfit and your dog looks so cute!

a!k0 said...

Love the lush greeneries :) I love your hat and booties! Really nice and simple!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

Violet E. said...

It's awesome

Unknown said...

you look great!!! ahhh, these photos make me miss the philippines! i can't wait to return next year!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I absolutely adore this outfit! You look so cute. :) I especially love the hat and the vest. These photos came out so perfect!

paislea said...

awe. i love this post! it's so cute! and the dog is so cute and your outfit is even better!!!

♥ allister bee fashion blog

Bealerrr said...

love the boots, and the compass is awesome x

iheartkiwi said...

You rock that vest lady! And I love the compass!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

wow, such a cute combination!!!
doggie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! I really like the boots!

Melanie@UnravelledThreads
Follow @UnraveldTreads on Twitter!

Donna said...

what a beautiful house! love your outfit and the cute dog :) haha

Unknown said...

how adorable xx

http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

Aileen Kim said...

what a rockin outfit, perfect for these rockin' photos, and i must say your doggie is just the sweetest!

△ said...

Love all the plants! Hope you'll show us inside =]
Great compass.

-Emma

KD said...

definitely in love with the 3rd photo! x

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Cute pics!

misscindee said...

love the outfit babe! and ur dog is adorable =)

Cat said...

I like your photos a lot! :) Great outfit, especially the boots! ♥

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Thanks sweetheart! I follow you 2 xx

Yes We Are Open said...

Lovely outfit, a sweet dog and plants rocks!

xo

http://mejuffrouwekster.blogspot.com

Hanna C. said...

love the compass!!
and your dos is CUTE:)
xxxHanna

Reagan D said...

great shots!;)

Unknown said...

loooove it!!!
C:
http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/

Claud said...

I'm drooling over that compass!

noone said...

I like how you use that as a fashion necklace, that is very creative, and love the background in these shots!

Maddie said...

great outfit and awesome photos :D

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Your dog is so cute!

I love the hat. I bought one a while back, because I just had to have one, but now I never dare to wear it...

Unknown said...

re: your comment... if only we had enough time, i would've just re-done the make-up when we got to the church! haha!

Unknown said...

gorgeous pics xxx

CINDY NGO said...

it looks like you have your own forest! i'm so jealous. haha :)

love the compass necklace & your dog is super cute!

xx,
cins - [design3rd]

Andrea said...

The first photo is so adorable, your dog is so cute! Great idea with compass:)

Jade Purple Brown said...

love your fedora!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, especially your hat!

xxx

Jessi

Francesca said...

Following you right back hun :) Thank you <3 <3

francesca x

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

I love your style ♥
Bisous
Yu'

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, you have such an amazing blog!!
i follow you ♥♥

XXX
www.emmapeijnenburg.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

great look:)

Nico said...

ahahaha, the garden outside. well why wont you go take pics inside!!!! i wanna know what you're hiding :)

Nico said...

btw, i like the new redesign of your blog. its so light and airy.

Lisa said...

I love your hat!
That look is fab on you!

Lots of love from Dubai! <3

http://lisalstrannesten.blogspot

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;