20120511

with every beat of his cocaine heart


Now that I generate my own money, it feels so good to have what I want. I remember the good old days when I had to ask money from my parents. Aside, from the limited space my room currently has, I don't think I need to spend on items that are superficial and unimportant. I guess my stinginess has caught up with me now. Haha I inherit it from my dad. But then again, money simply comes back to me.

Actually, I want to spend money for travelling. I want to see the world and by doing that, involves moolah. If I don't do this now, I might never do it and work will suck my soul into nothingness. That's why my friends and I have booked tickets to Belfast for July. Then Orkney (an island north of Scotland) in August. Then Amsterdam in the late year. I am simply stoked.

This photo was taken for me to simply admire the lace-y dress and how wonderfully it complements my figure. I have this habit of wearing a dress once every 3 months or so. Ergo, the numerous dresses I have in my wardrobe.

4 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Lol i'm on the hunt for a job and i still wait until i'm dead broke to ask... having your own money definitely gives you a sense of empowerment. I would spend it on traveling too... for me experiences are worth so much more that a bag or shoe...

You are going to some AWESOME places! I will be living vicariously through you...

You look gorgeous in these shots!

AVY said...

Good for you! Dress looks cute too.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



Steven Brown said...

I love a blogger with great visuals :)...I am now following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. You are such an inspiration. Hope you hear from you soon. Thanks

steven

Anonymous said...

Love the lace dress! And I think the best thing to spend money on is traveling! There are so many wonderful places to see in this world!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;