20120425

simply electric



Skrillex- "The Skrillex Cell" Grey Daze Tour
April 18, 2012 at Edinburgh Corn Exchange

This was such a wicked event I just could not contain myself during the whole rapture of the night. Skrillex commands the crowd very well and everything was just electric. When I looked back at the video that I recorded, I think I saw people flinging themselves in the crowd. Or was it shirts? Hmmmm. I was so dehydrated right after but the music and company I was with was just a wonderful night to remember.

2 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

wobblinbetty said...

I love those polaroids!!

Candice said...

Hi Ching! It's been a long time since I last visited your blog. I was really busy adjusting to my college schedule. Thank goodness I saw your tweet linking to this post so I was able to view it. Lovin' those polaroids! BTW, I used to be @thecandydoll on Blogspot but I moved to Tumblr since September 2011. Drop by if you can! ;)

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;