20110829

fringe 2011

The month-long international festivity has ended and even if I didn't go to that much shows, the streets were just as interesting to be in. All the shops, art, acts and people give so much life to the place, it would be a sin to just stay in my flat if I have a day off from work.

5 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Lena said...

Lovely pictures!

Wella said...

Nice photos Ching.:)

Karla said...

Great pictures! The streets really do look interesting. The Amy Winehouse painting looks good. :)

amanda archambault said...

I love going to festivals. Great people watching and photography opportunities lol
Love the post! Thanks for sharing

toppedoffwitharedhat.blogspot.com
xoxo, Amanda Archambault

stop by and visit my new post!

Marinka said...

Great post. It looks like you enjoyed this month a lot.

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;