20110313

the other side

At first I thought she talked too much; but now I should be sorry to have that voice fall silent and pass out of my life. Blessed be the chestnut that brought us near together and taught me to know the goodness of her heart and the sweetness of her spirit! - Extract from Adam's Diary by Mark Twain

This morning I told him my name, hoping it would interest him. But he did not care for it. It is strange. If he should tell me his name, I would care. I think it would be pleasanter in my ears than any other sound. - Eve's Diary by Mark Twain

blue dress from thrift store; black tights; black ankle boots from carboot

77 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

✗✗ said...

That is a great blue on you! Really loving those boots a lot!!

elys15 said...

awesome boots! <3

Jane Alisa said...

Those shoes are badass & I love your hair. xoxo

Signe said...

Those shoes are simply amazing :)

Danni said...

I love the colour of that dress, and the fact you rocked it up with those killer boots x

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

Love your hair :) Wish my mom allowed me to have highlights. Also, adore your booties!

Nazlı said...

wow, really love your boots! and you've got so wonderful hair! :)

Chi said...

you look good :) great dress :)

Femme Virtue said...

gorgeous boots! the details on it are way cool!

Miy said...

Wow! Look at that boots!!

Hugs,
The Picnic Girl

AthenouKa said...

cute boots xD

K. Davis said...

LOVE the boots :)

Kimberly Bernardo said...

wooow, looove the boots.

Lara Woodbine said...

Lovely post those shoes are great!
favourite- first picture, why?
i <3 you the hair!!! and just the whole outfit :D
<3

Hazel said...

nice quotes! :D and i adore your boots!

Una B. said...

great shoes!!

Lena said...

Love these booties! And the book extracts are really something...! :)

Kisses, Lena!

styleloverlena.blogspot.com

Annika said...

the boots are beyond!!! i love it.


Escape

00000 said...

I love your boots, Ching! Kickass! :)

sugar sugar said...

love yer boots dear! so pretty! =)

Leya said...

gorgeous shirt and love your boots =D

Aileen Kim said...

i love the he said, she said thing going on here...have always loved Mark Twain. Lovely outfit and the boots rocked!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Love the color!!! and the boots are just awesome!

rebeccalucyh♥ said...

Love those boots <3

Sweet said...

you are wearing my favorite color!!!! so pretty and beautiful...just perfect!!!

I love it Ching!!!! awesome...and the boots roar!!!!

I love chuvaness too...ahhahaha can we be like her...but arrrgghh so many haters hahahaha :D it is a bit complicated...sometimes I do not agree with her but I am not those papansin fans hahahahah but most of the times she is amazing!!!!

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Holly said...

The color of the dress looks so good on you and I love the booties!

Fashion in the Fog: Spring Sunday in the Mud

Lena said...

Great colour of your dress!
I'm in love with those boots!

Shannon said...

Love the boots they are so rockstar

Gavina said...

your hair is SO AMAZING! love those boots too

arttu said...

is the weather really like that there? i'm sooo jealous. :D

LO' said...

Hi! :D
Thanks a lot ;)

Yes this song is really fun !
xxx
Laura

Dreamer. said...

wow, that colour is amazing! <3
MAKE A TUMBLR. you'll fell in love with it. ;D

Sia said...

Cool boots! Love Sia x

Deanna said...

Those boots are awesome.

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

love the teal top. i've been looking at the shoe picture, is that edited coz it looks like it's floating?? hahaha!!

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with your hair and your boots. you look AWE.SOME. and picked gorgeous quotes <3

xoxo

Travel with Bush said...

amazing boots!!

Jihee said...

I am in LOVE with your boots!

Unknown said...

that blue dress is fantastic! it looks so cool with your boots!

dash dot dotty

GretchTM said...

I love the blue dress and those boots are so cute!

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Ooh these are great shoes! So versatile and so cute!

Lucia said...

gorgeous boots!!

Ellen said...

Great boots! :) <3


ellenreviews.blogspot.com

petrisa said...

i LOVE your boots.
I was actually tossing between a pair like your ones and the one in my recent blog post.
Aw kinda regret it now, feeling like going back for these lol

Fransisca Angela said...

killer shoes.me want !

Clazzerati said...

aw you look so 70s and carefree in these shots xx

cathy. said...

In love with your boots!

xx

Angela Alvarez said...

wow!! you look very pretty in that outfit!! :)
love your boots!
xx

fashionbit

Charly said...

Love the shoes, and your Alexa style hair looks great!

Charlyx

http://x-whatiworetoday-x.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely boots! The dress is amazing as well!

Marja <3

Cliff Tuna said...

that turquoise color is so stand out! THE BOOTS ARE AMAZING!!! :D I totally love them!

Anthea said...

Those boots are awesome and just about convinced me to go and buy a killer pair of boots! Love the dress as well. The dress and boots make for a nice mixture of edgy vs laid back.

Sanam said...

Awesome look, & I agree with Nina Nia Bovan. Ever since I made a tumblr I have been obsessed with it :) Such a great way to share & collect amazing photos :) & I love those shoes!


Day By Diva
Day By Diva
Day By Diva

Constance said...

I love the boots! x

Anonymous said...

I love your hair and shoes.
xx

Unknown said...

those boots are badass. WANT!!!

Jardin de la Mode said...

Oh my! Love love love your shoes dear, and your ombre hair of course!
How did the pasta-making went?
x

daniela kate morosini said...

ombre hair! killer boots! great combo :) xx

Ilse said...

love the combination of style and literature. ♥ the blogger world needs people that have more to them than just a fancy outfit!

Anonymous said...

awkk love your outfit! and your hair is greatt :)

Unknown said...

I love how bright the shirt is against all that black :D

Heart Charlie said...

Those boots are ah-mazing! Love your bright dress as well ;)

helen turnbull said...

wow your hair!!

Helen, X
http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

Catherine Ang said...

nice boots !!

g.ta said...

Oh love the boots!!!

Burning Skies said...

I am so loving the boots! They're fierce!

http://burningskyy.tumblr.com

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

I love your hair, I wish I could dye mine ombre! Those boots are fantastic!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

love love love those booties! if only it were cold enough here to wear them...boo.

ps. i tried checking your previous posts but couldn't get enough info? why are you in europe? :D i'm sooo jealous...

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

CUP OF COUPLE said...

cool boots!!! :)))))


G

Lia said...

love your style! awesome :)

Little Miss Curious said...

gosh, i love those boots :)

xx
lmc

Kristyn Assise said...

Those boots are gorgeous! I also love the colour of your hair, so unique and breathtaking!

http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

Joanna Paulsen said...

I love those boots!

http://slackandlack.blogspot.com/

Violet E. said...

<3

Raj said...

Fantastically romantic quotes
I love this outfit, those shoes are awesome

Estelle said...

Wow those boots! Love them :)

ashandbelle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love it love them love all!on your blog so i follow you ^^

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;