20101011

completely here.

October 9. There was no special event and all it required was a spontaneous text that brought us together. Finally. The last time we were together was graduation day.

Don't get me wrong. I have other friends that I miss just as bad from the last time I've seen them. Distance is a hindrance.

While we were at SM, there were some fancy vintage car shows that were a looker. And Halloween is pumping already. We were supposed to go for the glow in the dark bowling that night but the event was moved to another date (boo!). We went out for karaoke instead which is our second most favorite thing to do next to laughing our heads off.

If only I could take the blue one for a spin. It reminds me of a Trans-Am.

Too gross for me. I am looking for a V for Vendetta mask.

Funny how we thought this masked dude was a mannequin, but actually isn't. 

beautiful people causing ruckus in the karaoke room. 
SG<3

Per usual, my outfit of the day which gave an impression of a grandma/curtain feel. haha


45 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

sweet said...

awww great moments...I miss reuniting with my friends...I need a dose of seeing them again...

cute post love

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens

Femme Virtue said...

i love ur top! love the details on it! and the shoes go perfectly with ur outfit!

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Vintage cars!!!!
Love the detail on your tunic!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh those cars are so cool!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

J. said...

Nice shirt:)

Anonymous said...

I love the trim on that blouse. Very stylish!
Halloween masks scare the sweet bejeezus out of me. I would have probably flipped if I had thought that guy was a mannequin and then he moved! - G

Violet E. said...

beautiful <3

claarax. said...

beautiful dress/tunic!
and funny pics :D

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

looks like fun! wow, haven't been to SM in forever - love these vintage cars. and that is such a cute dress, girl - love the hem!!

The Mad Twins said...

wow amazing outfit, and I love those masks ^___^they make me laugh ^_^
heheh :)

Thanks for you comments :)

xxx

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting! i really enjoyed your blog!

Mikelle Jade said...

Wow! You are pretty and I LOVE your boots!

Kel & Jaz said...

Love this outfit! Cool cars!

xoxo, jaz
fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i love vintage cars!! but i would never own one just because i like modern cars for myself. i just love looking at them and taking photos with vintage cars. hahaha

your outfit is tooo cute ! :D

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

paddle to shore said...

Ahhh man. I love vintage cars. I wish we could sell our car and purchase an old classic but we wouldn't have the space to work on it and maintain it. Maybe one day? They really are beautiful to look at.

Nav said...

those cars are too cool! lovely shirt also

x

http://tantrummagazine.blogspot.com/

pancakestacker said...

I love your outfit here! The blouse is so cute! Gosh, I can't believe it's already October and time to think about Halloween costumes!

http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

daniela kate morosini said...

i love your dress so much! and your friend is awfully cute x

Lara Woodbine said...

Vintage cars! :D:D:D and love the dress <3

k said...

I adore that shirt, it's not too grandma-ish at all! :)

Preity lama Tamang said...

love the details on ur top...so romantic rather than the grandma /curtain
xox

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Your top is simply gorgeous. :):)SarahD

PinkBow said...

such fun pics :-)

Isabel said...

i love the vintage cars...they are so cool :)

Alexa Martin said...

Gorgeoustop!^^

iheartkiwi said...

what an adorable outfit! i'm totally digging the grandma/curtain look :)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

How cute you all got together! These photos are adorable. :) I love your blouse! xo

Tiffany Kadani said...

Cute! And I love that you go out and sing Karaoke. That sounds so fun!

style-haus said...

love your tunic dress...it's beautiful! i'm a huge fan of vintage classics...wish i could have attended the car show

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Trixie said...

I love your dress... so pretty! And no, it did not give me a 'grandma' feel. And SM! I miss the Philippines so much :(

Anonymous said...

Great outfit.
I like the blue one too. It’s my favourite colour, and hobby.
Karaoke and laughing go together like brother and sister. They’re among my favourite things to do, but spending time with Mrs S is the best.

Have a nice day, Boonie

allison said...

thanks for taking a look at my blog. I added a follow button now on the left and it would be great if you'd follow me :)

Louise said...

haha I love these pics! your outfit is gorgeous xx

Rorie said...

Love the second picture and your outfit!!
xx

Marina said...

lovely outfit:)


http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Twee said...

Hey dear,

thanks for your sweet message =)

nearly forget that it's time for "treat-or-trick"~thanks for reminding~

x
twee
www.EzzentricTopz.blogspot.com
www.EzzentricTopz-Surprise.blogspot.com

www.janetteria.com said...

Adorable tunic dress, my dear!

dolce la robyn said...

i was about to say, nice top in the photo of you & your friends. and then i saw the last photos of your top. it's pretty!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow the vintage cars are truly sight.

xoxo, http://heelsandwedges.blogspot.com

Spencer. said...

Sweet top :)
x

Anonymous said...

A Cebu blogger. So cool, I have a good friend in Toronto who's family is from Cebu.

Dorothy Souhuwat said...

i like your outfit esp for the top..nice pattern

Vinda Sonata said...

great, spontaneous pictures.
the guy is very cute. if he's here in indonesia, he could be a celebrity ;)

Anthea said...

Love the embroidery!

Donna said...

i am sooo inlove with your photography!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;