Rumours announced a "High End stuff" pack which "was" coming in February 2010. After this it was called "Modern Loft", as it appears to be called in a French site, Amazon.fr. The official name of this stuff pack, the first for The Sims 3 is High-End Loft Stuff but it was released as The Sims 3: Design and Hi-Tech Stuff in Europe.
* Add a sleek, high-end, tech-inspired look to your Sims bedroom, living room, bathroom, office and den.
* Upgrade your Sims’ wardrobes with forward looking apparel, tailored suits and sophisticated outerwear.
* Transform your Sims’ homes into cutting edge spaces with contemporary inspired furnishings, eclectic art and modern designs.
* Give your Sims coveted electronics including high-tech, ultra-slim TVs, video game systems, stereos and more.
* As a special 10th Anniversary gift this pack includes three coveted items from The Sims and The Sims 2 games: The heart shaped vibrating bed, the electric guitar, and the aquarium.
I remember the original Sims so clearly. I would go crazy just piling up that Simoleon money then I realized there were cheats for that. Ha! I've had numerous fantasy jobs and this one I didn't have to cheat for because I seriously had to improve it all the way until the kids came... and they went (well, to military school i guess... so sorry kids)