20100125

Year 2

Two years ago from today I was not allowed to visit the inspirational people in my life. Mama says they're too far away and the trip is expensive (yes, we're stingy people :) )

So she made up my very gloomy behavior by buying me a laptop (grateful for this and not not that stingy after all). But nothing can beat being in the hype of what that concert could have brought.

Let me equate it for you.

I was supposed to see these guys:



in a place like this


with a crowd like this (well, imagine them as Filipinos)


and getting some sort of action (fire or fireworks) like this






Yes, I am saddened by not going there. But at least I got this.






Good things still come despite missing out. It's a My Chemical Romance poster signed by the guys themselves. How truly honored I am to be given such a poster by such a loyal MCRmy friend (hi, athirah). I've had these for 2 years, I think. To have and hold one is so precious to me. I don't have anything close to an MCR merch but when i got this I was too ecstatic and too grateful.




0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;