20091231

and i shall!



courtesy of ryanreyes

Oh how 2010 will shine upon me. I know I do this every year and I enjoy doing so.


My resolutions for 2010:

I resolve to put God first in my life.
I resolve to love the most unloving person.
I resolve to be a better person by being more generous and self-less.
I resolve to eat only what my body can benefit from.
I resolve to have a serious work out ethic.
I resolve to spend less time on Facebook.
I resolve to read the books I bought.
I resolve to keep my room clean always.
I resolve to do acts of random kindness each day.
I resolve to keep an open mind.

And after hearing Jason Mraz's Live High, I resolve to apply this to my life as well:
"Live High, Live mighty
Live righteously takin' it easy"




0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;