20081227

16 things of me

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. i feel groggy in the morning when i don't exercise
2. i think my teeth are too wide-spaced, if u know what i mean
3. i don't crave junk foods anymore! yey.
4. i don't have my first kiss yet.
5. i don't like it when my nails are long coz dirt might get in it.
6. i never leave home without my hanky. money and cellphone.
7. i hate it when people ask the same questions too many times. it just gets on my nerves.
8. i think i'm too picky when it comes to guys.
9. i only have 4 pair of shoes.
10. i've always wanted to discover something of massive importance.
11. i don't like smokers. i hate being a passive smoker.
12. i always wanted to have my own dance studio in my own house.
13. i also want a huge library in my own house.
14. i want to do anything that's adrenaline pumping (i.e. parachuting, bunjee jumping, jetskiing)
15. i hope to give my parents the honeymoon they never had
16. i want to be rich and wealthy so i can do good for others.

i tag u:
emma
cole
madz
julin
jer'
milay
lao
dyan
jacky
cathy
steffi
rhea
kat. c.
kat. d.
tricia
mykkie

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;