20080519

im so tanga-erz!

blogging about my duty is hard work.
so ill just blog about what happened.

and man was i super tanga-erz! that's Bisaya for hhmmm...dumb, silly or not paying attention at all!
just look what it cost me..huhu
three of my friends and i rode on a taxi to the health center. i was so giddy and excited that i voluntarily paid for the fare (i decided to be generous today!) what i didn't realize was that i actually gave more than what the meter said...
i realized my mistake hours later that had happened. i was so down the whole day that i didn't even take my lunch nor did i finish enrolling for next sem.

boo-hoo.
i was never good at handling with money. but not once did i lose them i was just too tanga-erz to get my change from the taxi driver. and that no good driver didnt even come back to give the rest of the money..darn him!


what i learned today:
1. always and i mean ALWAYS take note of the taxi's plate number, you never know what might happen.
2. some taxi drivers are weasling in on your money so better watch out!

PS #1
i'm putting at the end of my blog my "what i learned today" bits. it might come in handy for some.

PS2.
does my tagboard show at all? if u can't then send me a message on my friendster.

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;