20080322

i got mail!

soo happyy!
you'll know why...
oh why prolong the suspense?


this is the 2nd post for the same day its coz of the reason that:

Photobucket



when i got home from my trip, i found that!
my first ever snail mail,
this is no ordinary mail.
oh no no no
that is the mail Atr sent to me i think a month ago and finally it arrives.

in all honesty while i was riding the taxi cab home from the trip i was thinking:

maybe i'm gonna get a surprise when i get home..like a huge feast
or the mail athirah is sending to me...

and to my shocker both of that actually happened! the feast and the mail at the same time!

yey!
i was screaming
shouting
jumping up and down my room
shrieking with joy
still shouting

and to top it all off, i got goose bumps!


and a voice message to you, atr:









just goes to show that actions speak louder than words..

THANK YOU ATR!!!
YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST EVER!


im so haappppypyyy...ecstatic....grateful....



thank you!

its finally here and im so you got it again, happy!
i think im getting tears on my eyes..
and i will follow ur instructions you wrote on the yellow paper.
no opening until the month arrives...
oh my...
wat could it be???

PS. the poster is on my wall right now.
the pictures will go right beside it...
and just on the nick of time tomorrow is Optimistic Day! ill be wearing that smiley badge 24/7.
thank you




xoxo


c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;