20071215

yey! boo! haha!

BIG NEWS!!!

Reliable sources tell me, namely the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Manila Online Bulletin and NU Radio that... (drum roll please!)

My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Tour is Live In Manila!

When: January 25, 2008 (Friday)
Where: Fort Bonifacio
Why: it's their Asian tour (duh!)
Who: Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro and no Bob Bryar :(

The down side is that I so know I can't go. boo!
But this is something that I really should go to. help!
This is a dream (my dream) i'm talking here!


So to cheer my self up for now here's a lil somethin somethin...

Gerard Way and Family Guy Monkey Pictures, Images and Photos
:D

i think i remember this monkey from The Simpsons. ahaha..
I found this really hilarious though...


xoxo

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;