20071102

the scream awards

I remember the first ever SCREAM awards last year, My Chemical Romance was performing Welcome to the Black Parade

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


(awesome, btw!) and aside from them performing, I concluded that it was one of the coolest awards show ever. It was shown last night and in between the award-giving and rock performances from Ozzy Osbourne and Alice Cooper, there were world premiers of movies too! So exciting. This show is dedicated in giving recognition to fantasy, sci-fi and horror movies which are the kinds that I like. Try watching the Saw movie from 1st to last and tell me if it isn't worth giving an award. The show was done outside with fresh air which makes it all good for everyone.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Can't wait for next year.


xoxo

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;