20071030

my halloween dream costume..if ever!


Halloween, or Hallowe'en, is a holiday celebrated on the
night of October
31. Traditional activities
include
trick-or-treating,
Halloween festivals, bonfires
, costume parties, visiting "haunted
houses"
and viewing horror films. Halloween originated from the Pagan festival Samhain, celebrated among
the Celts
of Ireland and Great Britain. Irish and Scottish immigrants carried
versions of the tradition to North America in the nineteenth century. Other
western countries embraced the holiday in the late twentieth century. Halloween
is now celebrated in several parts of the western world
, most commonly in Ireland , the United
States
, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the
United
Kingdom. -Wikipedia.com


So let's stop right there...

I watched the news last night (which I rarely do) and there's this live video feed from Japan and kids, adults and teenagers wearing their Halloween outfits. There's this dude dressing up like Jack Sparrow, kids being superheroes and fairies and teens being Anime heroes. It's fun watching others play dress up and being someone else once in a year. I envy them.



I have an idea for my halloween costume. In total honesty, here in the Philippines, we don't celebrate halloween so why have a costume in the first place you say? because it's fun to wear something extraordinary for a while. And the candies too.


I would like my halloween costume to be that of Helena from the My Chemical Romance video.
Coolness huh?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know it sounds so yesterday but still...
Yes, I wanna look like a dead ballerina and aside from looking my deadliest, I've been admiring that dress for years and it's not fair if I don't get it for myself.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
if only...
xoxo

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;