20130419

i think we're a contra


Finally on my holiday and what made it even better was a. the weather and b. my lover was with me in Blackpool. Our first time travelling away was surreal. It was nice to see him excited at the thought of walking along on the seaside. He was really nagging me to go watch the sunset with him, and so we did.

One of the most amazing bit was going to the Blackpool Pleasure Beach Resort. You should see him laughing hysterically at my screaming when we rode all the thrill rides. Getting soaked at the water ride ,called the Valhalla, didn't even bother me because it was a fun ride. The most exciting bit had to be The Big One or the Pepsi Max ride. They didn't open it until it was nearing closing time because the winds were so strong that morning. It is the biggest rollercoaster ride in the UK and to top it off, we were sitting right at the very front! When the carriage reached the 200 feet mark, that's when I let out the only remaining energy I have to shout profanities at no one in particular. Haha.

My body didn't fair well from all the excitement though. My neck and back hurt a lot from the rides at the end of the day. Now, I need to buy myself deep heat ointment.

2 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Aubrey and Melissa said...

Amazing photos! Hope you had an amazing trip!

roanjean said...

The photos are <3!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;