20111127

by seeing London II

Camden Town.

I was told beforehand that people in this town don't want any photos taken of them or their shop so I had to do some undercover stuff. haha The shops and food stalls are all lined up to create a bustling atmosphere- the kind that tourists, like myself, would thrive in.

I got myself a shirt, keychain and furry snood. Very typical indeed. I was really tempted to buy more but my luggage can only hold so much without the zippers tearing out from its seams.

15 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Annika said...

these photos are amazing. i'm so jealous. you're a great undercover photographer xD


Escape

Reg Rodriguez said...

great undercover photography! ;)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Aubrey and Melissa said...

I can't believe these were photos that you sneaked! They look so professional and planned, gorgeous shots.

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

Love Camden Markets. These photos make me want to go back there!

Chyrel Gomez said...

you make a good spy.

Sanna said...

lovely pictures!

Devina Natalie said...

Great pictures!
Would you take a peak and follow my blog?
I'll follow back ♥

http://depxoxo.blogspot.com/

Vale ♥ said...

I wanna go to Camden market, everybody say it's so lovely there and I need to go myself ;) Nice pics ! I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, follow if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on and I think you might like it ! Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

Christeen said...

wow! you have an amazing photos! you are great and I so love love love your blog. I followed you, you may also follow back my humble blog :)

Kenziefaith said...

Such pretty pictures! The second one is my favorite. Looks like a great time.

the gorgeous said...

miss it, need a london scape right now!
xx

rizzalana said...

Doing a great job with undercover photos! they're awesome ;)

Jessi Haish said...

these photos are wicked.

Estefanía J. said...

Amazing pics dear! :)
If you like my blog and you wanna... we could followed each other! :)

KISSES!
Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

-DoNaH- said...

I always wanted to go to Camden... Lovely post

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;