20110817

so shoot a star on the boulevard tonight

Photo from Brian

When the car is running and we know no sleep, we were off to the beach side at North Berwick. I was just really glad that I finally got to touch sea water after the longest time. It was pitch black and still beautiful. I had sand on my shoes and between my fingers and I didn't mind. I just  hoped we could swim in it. But the freezing temperatures are unbearable at that time of the night or even at day. 

What a midnight run.

7 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Ashley Sisk said...

Love this light in the dark. Beautiful shots.

lauren said...

i love that last photo. it's sort of haunting in a beautiful way.

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
fall wish list...

Rachael said...

I love the beaches at North Berwick. such a gorgeous little town

Nico said...

Oh wow, it's really nice and cool around the beach. is it really cold there even in the middle of august?

btw, i successfully put the favicon thing!!! thank you so much ching :D

maybe u should jump in in the afternoon. if you got work then next holiday. when's the next holiday there?

JANE said...

The beach is beautiful - day & night. I actually prefer going to the beach in the middle of night because it's unoccupied.

Janelle Moran said...

it looks like its sufh a solemn place.... solace... :D

Christina said...

I guess skinny dipping don't work there? XD

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;