20110821

i'm in the grip of a hurricane

After her two days of rendezvous at London (where I should have been as well   /facepalm), she brought me home a souvenir. It was delightful to see this gift laid in the shelf just waiting for me to open it.

Thanks muchos!

7 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Dr. Liberato Reyes said...

Lovely!

Mia Dido said...

So cute! :)

xoxo,
AmelyPhotography ♥

Rachael said...

Cutie!

arttu said...

So cute! I really want to visit London and it's always lovely to get gifts like that ~ :)

Unknown said...

This is cute! That's nice of her to bring you a souvenir :)

Christina said...

Nahimuot ko sa iyang small note XD reading bisaya stuff here in your blog don't happen so often. i tend to forget you're still cebuana! haha!

daintiness said...

I just got back from London and already lost my flag pin! so sad. :( Wish I bought back ups!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;