20110713

stripped to the core

When work doesn't consume me, I devour this and more.

29 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

ninasayshello said...

LOVE these! ♥

Julie said...

Love the photos! ♥

Sandra said...

I love fashion photo books. :)

Gosia said...

Great photos!

weasel said...

Really love these photos - yours and from the book :)

AVA T.♥ said...

the photos are very enticing :) great job, ching!

kcomekarolina said...

amazing! great photos!!!



xoxo from rome
K:
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

jessica wu said...

mmm beautiful paper works!
i love everything you've posted. beautiful

xx

fashiongamble said...

Vogue = Big Love!

New Post: Roberto Cavalli in Switzerland!
Would love to have you as a follower

Eliza said...

i love kate

ELIZA
http://dearelizaaa.blogspot.com

Michelle of The Feather Den said...

Gorgeous.

x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

erica marie said...

gorgeous photos!!

Sofie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog dear!
Do you want to follow each other? :D
let me know!!

http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/

ryannreyes said...

i love that book :)

Krystal said...

I like this a lot!

Bon Bon said...

Amazingness. I'm such a magazine fiend. xoxo

Katia said...

I love magazines, these seem great!

rah said...

pretty :D

zhay said...

wow. love the 4th one! great post :)
followers? watermelonthunder

Florence said...

nice blog girl!
great photos

visit me someday!
www.fantailflo.com

Kimia Kline said...

kate moss is beautiful.

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

Like this post, but your previous (outfit)post is soooo cool. Your hair is awesome and love the pants you wore! x

Grace said...

Lovely magazines and books :D

Cylia said...

I really like these pictures girl:) great books/magazines.

Mariana said...

aww thanks sweetie !! so are you :)

I really like your blog <3 I´m following...
xoxo
M

Monica and Whitney said...

Loving your blog! You are gorgeous and so are your photos! So glad I found it!

Ask the Duplex
Enter our giveaway for a $50 Visa Card!

Shevah said...

LOVE these photos.




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Lena said...

I really love these!

Natalie Leung said...

beautiful collection. kate moss is beautiful :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;