20110611

close your eyes and see the beauty


I don't like standard beauty - there is no beauty without strangeness. ~Karl Lagerfeld

I'm tired of the usual blonde and blue eyed models on the cover of fashion magazines. I'm tired of actresses on the covers. Show me someone with curves, with gap-tooth, with androgyny. Someone should definitely shed some light on unconventional beauty. When will that day come.

6 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Marisa Noelle said...

I couldn't agree more with you. There should be room for every shape, size, race, etc in fashion. Inspiration is drawn from the unconventional in my book. Great post!

Monroe Steele said...

I cosign...i love my gap teeth lol

Awesome post!

xoxo Monroe

Fashion Steele NYC

Andrés Corella said...

You go girl!...yeah I can´t pull that off not even written haha...but you are totally right I want to see diversity..because that´s were the real beauty is!

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Unknown said...

Very well said :) I have noticed that there have been more unconventional looking models recently in print ads. Bobbi Brown cosmetics immediately comes to mind - one of their models had a gap tooth smile :)

Ivette *daintiness said...

Agreed with this post.
PS. That mirror looks super cool.

elys15 said...

i think we have the same lipstick color :D scarlet by ever bilena right? xD

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;