20110319

under the heat of the northwest sun

Don't mind my bag full of muffins and donuts. We needed some sugar-y kick and that just did it.
I go weak for anything custard.

Funny how it was Comic Relief yesterday and how we gladly put on the red nose just to commemorate the day but at night we counteracted the funnies by watching the Thai movie, Coming Soon. Then un-counteracted it by watching Jackass 3D.  From screaming to flinching to almost barfing. What a day.

black and white scarf; black jacket from Alia; striped dress; black stockings; knee high boots

70 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

Femme Virtue said...

Mmm! muffins and donuts! love the dress!

Feel What's Real said...

nice outfit especially the stripes :)

kisses,Marilena

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L said...

I like this skirt!!


Thnx 4 the comment on my blog, such a long time!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

love the stripes, girl!

l said...

Haha, you can stop by my house with that bag of donuts lol! :P I love the the bold stripes, that outfit is great :]

arttu said...

Yummy, I want somw muffins too! You look amazing in the photos my friend (:

Aileen Kim said...

love the striped dress!

Thu Nguyen said...

Nice outfit!!

FOLLOWPIX said...

Love your bag full of muffins:-)

Sana said...

I love the jacket!

Julian said...

Hi! You have a great blog!
Thanks for your comments. :)

GretchTM said...

I love the striped dress! It's gorgeous!

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

hehe cute that your bag is exploding with sweets! lovely photos!

Andrés Corella said...

Lovely outfit...I LOVE MUFFFINS!! haha

xx
Andy
The Black Label

Anonymous said...

Loving the outfit.
xx
http://thehausofblog.blogspot.com/

Sylwia said...

You look great!

Viv said...

cute dress!

follow me(:
http://vivdujour.blogspot.com/

Samantha said...

I didn't notice your bag till you mentioned it ;) made me lOL :)

potpie du monde said...

Simply gorgeous & chic!

Signe said...

Love your striped dress :)

sugar sugar said...

loving the striped dress! donuts & custard FTW! xD

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Lovely pictures! xx

Dreamer. said...

MUFFINS.<3

Madeline Weber said...

love the skirt

xx http://madelineweber.blogspot.com/

nina oliva said...

thanks for your comment =) I really like your blog!

nina-oliva.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great outfit *-*

Julie said...

Yum muffins and donuts...I would surely love a bite out of them right at this instant. Anyway, lovely outfit! I love the jacket it's so chic.

Thanks for dropping a comment on my blog! I love your blog by the way, so say hello to a new follower! ^^

Lisa said...

Hehe I love custard-filled donuts too. Thanks for the comment!

A Fictional Blog

Preity lama Tamang said...

love ur dress and love how u paired it with a rad jacket!! super chic!!
xx

Eugenia G. said...

I really love the color of your hair. This is how I call 'have personality'. YOU ROCK! -and also your leather jacket-.

Rosa Tang said...

really cute outfit! i wish i could see more of the bag (i'm a huge bag fanatic)
xox,
buttercup buttons
p.s. thanks for the kind words! :)

✗✗ said...

That is a super cute outfit!! You look so pretty!

Nettie S. said...

Love your outfit!

Tara said...

I love ur striped dress, so cute !!! :)

courtzmelv said...

Beautiful photos, you look great! That striped dress is real nice and looks lovely on you!
Care to follow one another? Really like your blog, newly following you :) xx

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, love the skirt so much!

ediot said...

that's such a nice outfit darling. and i so badly wanna rob that bag of yours- got major sugar cravings ;)
hope you're having a wonderful weekend
x

Rebecca said...

thank you!
by the way.. i love the picture on the right!

xx
herphotograph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Nice dress!! Looks great on you!!:D

Thanks for your lovely comment:D Hope you're gonna stop by soon again or follow, if you like:D

Kisses

Sandra said...

I really like your shoes! :))

daniela kate morosini said...

i love your hair! and totally wish i had a bag full of donuts...xx

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty, I like the outfit and I love the muffins ahahah
hope you're having a nice weekend

♥ Marley

Choiii said...

Lovely outfit, and the first thing I notice were the muffins :L

http://hooliganchoi.blogspot.com/

Sweet said...

I love the shoes and the skirt...black and white looks so great and fierce plus the jacket...awww so gorgeousness...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Tabatha said...

Is that a dress or a skirt? Anyway, it's uber cute :-)
Sounds like you a had a great day (& please, can I have a donut? :-D)

Mary Lee said...

thanks for the lovely comment. these pictures are wonderful,i like what you're wearing :)

hope you'll visit/follow
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Lena said...

I really love your jacket!
Those boots look great!

The new Fashion Stylist said...

thanks for your lovely comment!
your blog is so nice!
Maybe we can follow eachother?
xxx

www.fashionapp.blogspot.com

kathifoldsfive said...

isn't the sun gorgeous? you look great in that outfit. :)

kathi folds five

Matthew Spade said...

comic relief was a massive success wasn't it! i could hardly believe it. muffins....yeerm

match.box.muse said...

gorgeous skirt! love your outfits :) have a great day sweetie!

love, M
match.box.muse

Ellen ♥ said...

cutie! :)

ellenreviews.blogspot.com

Aki No Yuutsu said...

Likey the stripes!!!

Oh my Dior! said...

you look so cute in that outfit i like your blog now im following you via bloglovin please follow me back

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Brenda said...

Simple yet cute outfit! and having muffins in your purse reminded me of something I would do >.< I almost threw up during jackass 3, too.


& thank you, I made the header myself with watercolors :)

Unknown said...

you look so snug! i'm absolutely hanging out for cooler weather! love the boots :)

xx

Hazel said...

lol! if you didn't point out the muffins/donuts, i wouldn't have noticed it! :))

Angela Alvarez said...

love it love it love it! :D:D
amazing post!

xx

fashionbit

Fransisca Angela said...

Loving your dress.I have an obsession with anything stripes :D

Miy said...

the place looks so warm.. so sunny..

Hugs,
The Picnic Girl

Holly said...

Love the stripes!

Fashion in the Fog: Welcome Spring

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I am so loving the stripes - fantastic look!! :)

Hannah said...

a bag full of muffins sounds wonderful!! I didn't get to watch comic relief but i wish i had cos everyone says it was really good!!


Bow Dream Nation xx

jen said...

ching i love the stripes! thanks for showing some love on my guest post. hope to hear more from you soon : )

life spelled jen

Emma said...

love the striped body con, you look really comfy but still stylish xo

Danni said...

As much as i love the outfit, the bag full of muffins is the best part for me - inspired! x

kenny said...

i am so loving your jackt XD

Ceciliaefendy said...

Aww! Craving for jco donats!
nice post :)

Violet E. said...

beautiful!
xx

Michaela said...

Love the stripes! Thankyou for your comment!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;