20110129

sights to see at edinburgh

Just some sights to ogle at while we were walking around on our first day at the place but seriously, I have more photos than this I tell you. Hoorah to Facebook.

Edinburgh is pretty clean expect for the occasional cigarette butts and bird droppings. There's no smoke belching from cars but there's the usual smoker's smoking at close proximity which makes go *cough cough*. While everything is green and peachy, the countryside and modern architectural mix are too beautiful. I enjoy people watching more because they're all so pretty with their coats of different kinds and their shoes of different materials. Some of the teenage boys here have the Justin Bieber hair right. While the girls with their rosy cheeks and outrageous hair colors and hair styles fascinate me. As for the food, we still have our Filipino dishes intact with the rice and all.

Anywho, I have yet to figure out how to ask my flatmates how to take my outfit shots. Hmmmm. 

58 ₪ ø lll ·o.:

The Adventures of a Shopaholic said...

thanks for your comment!!:)
if you want you'll be my follower..:)

www.stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

Rah said...

Wow! sosyal na sosyal :) I like the winter wear mo :) kailan naman kaya ako maakapunta jan. pangarap ko, sana matupad. Pasalubong nalang :)

Sylwia said...

how nice!! lovely pics :)

dolce la robyn said...

i love edinburgh!!! one of my fave places on earth. beautiful! perhaps one day we can meet up! i'm just in the neighbouring country ;)

Val Ian said...

choya ui! mkasuya!

Carmen said...

Lovely pics :D you look so cute with that hat and very happy :D hahaha kisses

Andrés Corella said...

Lovely pics would love to go there someday...and someday I will!!

xx
Andy

Thu Nguyen said...

Wonderful photos!!

Holly said...

Very pretty, looks like you had fun sight seeing you look great!

Shannon said...

Great photos! I would have loved to see the outrageous hair too!

Good luck with the flatmates!

Courtney Erin said...

Edinburgh is my absolute favorite city in the world!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

arttu said...

so beautiful photos <3

Cindy Van Dyck said...

All these pictures are beautiful!!

Alexa Martin said...

The photos are amazing!! Can't wait to see more of them. :)

tasha faye said...

oh my word. this place is beautiful! i can see why you say the countryside and modern architecture blends so well. (: i'm happy that you're starting to get use to the place! <3
xo

Unknown said...

Amazing idea!
the first two photos are my favorite *_*
WOW!

Really.. i love this photos! :)


Marc.

Unknown said...

omg ching these photos are gorgeous. love! you look sooo cute <3

xoxo

Jihee said...

Oh my gosh your photos are absolutely beautiful! I'm so jealous!

cathy. said...

Wow, I love that second photo, it's dizzying!

xx

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

wow, it's beautiful there!


Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh, are you, in anyway, a filipina? hmmm...
very nice photos! i love it! ♥

Julian Tanoto said...

amazing places and photos:)

great shot,
whoa i'm so envy u :p wish I can go there too someday:D

Journal J

Aki No Yuutsu said...

wow... I'm so jealous!!! waiting for more photos!

Niki said...

awesome pics Luc!

Unknown said...

You take beautiful photos!

Thanks for commenting ^_^

www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

thingsIlove said...

Edinburgh is such a beautiful city!

Cristine SM said...

Amazing!!

Karen said...

Great photos so far!! Looks like a lovely city - good luck there!!!

XOX,
Karen

rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

elys15 said...

whoa! i love how curvy that bridge goes xD can't wait to see more photos! :D imy!

WANDER SHUGAH said...

awwww. i didnt know you're in edinburgh na. i guess i wont be seeing a blogpost about summer in cebu. :\ take care dearie!

Larissa said...

beautiful photos girl!! you captured such perfect snaps of the lovely city!!!

x
thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

WOOOW! great photos!!! it seems pretty clean indeed! =)

<3 hazel
thethriftycloset

Merve said...

lovely blog ♥

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

Lovely lovely pictures :) :)

Char x

Jayvee Doroteo said...

WOW scotland! Is there Topshop, River Island Primark and New Look there. Also to mention the cool vintage stuff that you can find? WOW. What are you in scotland for? Work?

BROKEFASHIONJUNKIE

Gracey said...

thanks for liking my rocketship photo :)
so you're in edinburgh! :) are you studying there?

Aileen Kim said...

love these archi shots...now am itching to go there meself!

Tara said...

Cool photos !!!
check my new blog post " Sparkling " and leave ur comment.
Thanksss....

www.hottalotta.blogspot.com

vanessa east said...

awwww suya ko! super nice photos, ching! and you have a reason na to bundle up. hahaha diri sa cebu gabaha!

Unknown said...

Wow I love these photos!

Absolutely gorgeous

tessa-kit.blogspot.com

Marielleheart said...

Really cool pics!! :O!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds wonderful and those photos are so beautiful:) Happy day, sweetie
Kisses

SABINNA and DAVID said...

wow wow wow!! these photos are beautiful!! love it!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

pancakestacker said...

Yessss! You're there! I can't wait to see all the awesome photo diaries you'll be posting up. I love travel photos and just being able to see how other people live! I hope you're semester is going well so far!



Hope you will stop by again very soon!!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such a beautiful place! i love the architecture! and i just now noticed your profile picture... genius.

Alma said...

Beautiful! The city looks great and I'm glad to see a smile on your face.:)

lauren said...

ah-mazing photos!!!!! you really got great shots!!!

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
the only slightly offensive sag award review...

cryskay said...

amazing photos! xo

CDG said...

These are so gorgeous! Makes me want to visit there even more so now. Hmm I find that taking outfit shots is better at times on your own. A little awkward, but it's ok ha.
Oh and I love your coat!

daraziivana said...

beautiful place !
I wanna go there !!
visit mu blog dear <3


daraziivana.blogspot.com

Sick by Trend said...

awesome pics!! i want to go there! is one of those places where i want to go this year! im following!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me.

www.sickbytrend.com

xx :)

sBt

Tiffany Kadani said...

Gorgeous photos! Ha- asking people to take pictures is hard. Asking them to take photos for an outfit post is even harder. Good luck! I bet they might be flattered though.

Unknown said...

Hi sweets! Theyre should be a follow button up the top on the blogger bar? If not maybe try this

http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=6770560117553254208

:) Hope this helps otherwise let me know. x

Little Miss B said...

your photos are lovely, they make me want to visit Edinburgh

Sarah D said...

wonderful shots ching! I miss you :(
xx

Anna S said...

great photos!

Marina said...

you look so cute and happy!!!


xx Marina

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Signe said...

Great images! I would love to see Edinburgh one day :)

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;