20100925

whispering thank you and more

September 22 We went to Simala that day with my friends. I can't believe the place has improved so much since the last time I went there which was June. The area has expanded beautifully both inside and out.

The only problem I noticed with the place is the pathway getting to the image of Mother Mary. The stairs is not convenient for someone with a handicapped or wheel-chair bound people. That should be a ramp instead, just saying.

I went there particularly to say my 'thank you's' for passing the board exam and 'petitions' to me and my family's health and future to Mother Mary.




41 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

wow, these are great photos!

http://barestudy.blogspot.com

SMASH said...

So beautiful :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

marina said...

great pics!

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Daiane said...

that's so beautiful! few things are more... liberating than saying 'thank you'. love the photos, especially the first one, it's almost magical.

kisses from http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Ioana Liliana Gheorghe said...

Hy there! Thanks so much for stopping by! And Daiane's right, the first one does look magical!

xx,
I

Naka said...

amazing photos ^^ thanks for the visit :3

i hope they build a path way for wheel chair access :3

TheMadTwins said...

wow, these pictures are beautiful.
I love the first one the most. ^__^
Love it =D

Sendo said...

hehe!! congrats nga pala sayo!!!! sa december naman ako take hihi

APieceOfCrap said...

lovely :)

Take a peek! our first blog.
www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

best regards from Sweden :)
/MALIN

de.lizzy.cious said...

hey, i didn't get the chance to thank you for visiting my blog :p (the old one ahah!) i've a new blog now though. long story...

anyways, drop by to http://bedelizzycious.blogspot.com whenever you get the chance.

i'll be blogging at the new place from now on, i guess. :p

lizzy (formerly stiletto girl ahhaa!)

Babe Jane said...

wonderful photos!

xx
http://babejanefashion.blogspot.com/

My Republic of Fashion said...

These are fantastic pictures. :)SarahD

Closet Fashionista said...

amazing photos!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

sweet said...

hey love..thanks for dropping by my blog...its nice to meet another Cebuana blogger...

Kisses love

great photos...I really miss Cebu...

Sweet
PensandLens

D-May VT. said...

Such a beautiful place... =O

Yeah, all the book is direct I think =) I love it!

VICENTE FARIA said...

Wow... This just looks mad, mad dope :). Love the all pictures :)

nice : ) said...

wow! you passed the board exams? congrats! :D

i love the pictures! :)

Paislea Elyse said...

gorgeous pictures per usual!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

David Diaz said...

Beautiful photos!

David
http://virtuallystunning.blogspot.com/

Viki said...

love the first pic :)
xxx

jemina said...

Hi, I just stumbled upon your blog, and I LOVE the beautiful pictures, I am now a follower, Happy Weekend, xoxo

Sumo Dewan said...

love all the colourful candles
looks beautiful

Miss Vendella said...

amazing pictures! i fell in love with your cute blog! you have a new follower! :)

Take care

Vendella

www.vendellablog.blogspot.com

D-May VT. said...

Thank you dear =) it's always changing, sometimes green, sometimes grey-blue

Mia said...

Nice pictures! I'd like to go here too someday.. :D
thanks for visiting my blog, by the way.. <3

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

VICENTE FARIA said...

Yeah, Yeah no problem!

Isabelle said...

gorgeous pictures!!xx

Jude said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! Thanks for taking us 'there' with you :)

AH said...

thanks for commenting! i really enjoyed your blog - so many beautiful pictures!

nookie said...

great pics, it's beautiful there!

Ali said...

Beautiful pictures and an even more beautiful place.

I and As World said...

Lovely blog, thanks for your comment! xx

Grace said...

The images are gorgeous!

Love Grace.

Becca [Free Honey] said...

These photos look gorgeous!

jemina said...

Beautiful pictures!!! xoxo

Umi said...

Cool photos! :D

PS. How were you able to have a lot of followers? I wish I can do that as well. Woot. :D

blisschic said...

the pictures that you have taken look really surreal. very beautiful indeed. :)

v a m p i r e said...

Ching Happy Belated Birthday sorry i am late

and the photos is amazing

Violetta E. said...

will be following :)

Anonymous said...

Where is Simala? How do you get there?

Daniela said...

these pictures are amazing!

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;