20100922

basic suturing workshop

September 16-17 Joined a post graduate seminar and workshop on basic suturing.

I'm glad that I got more than I paid for. I definitely learned a lot from this and the part when I have to perform how to tie 1 knot in 3 different ways made me realized I've never been a girl scout when I was a kid. I wasn't part of it because that curriculum didn't arrive yet on our school or I was just too old to join in anymore.haha The knot is important to know first because that's the basis of every suture, a good knot.

Anywho, I may have used up about 4 sutures but at least I got it all down.







PSGS-CEVC Basic Skills on Wound Closure VII

4 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

pancakeSTACKER said...

Thank you! If you are still wondering what Moo cards are, check out my latest post :). I love the look you posted in your last update!!


http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

Pop Champagne said...

oh cool, I did scount one year when I was like 14 and yeah you learn a lot! i mean sure you might never need to start a fire but knots is good to learn cuz you never know when it comes in handy!

Krystal said...

how interesting!

Jude said...

This is so cool you're learning this! My sister is a surgery resident now and one of the most amazing things I've seen her do is practice sutures, such skill :)

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;