20100922

basic suturing workshop

September 16-17 Joined a post graduate seminar and workshop on basic suturing.

I'm glad that I got more than I paid for. I definitely learned a lot from this and the part when I have to perform how to tie 1 knot in 3 different ways made me realized I've never been a girl scout when I was a kid. I wasn't part of it because that curriculum didn't arrive yet on our school or I was just too old to join in anymore.haha The knot is important to know first because that's the basis of every suture, a good knot.

Anywho, I may have used up about 4 sutures but at least I got it all down.







PSGS-CEVC Basic Skills on Wound Closure VII

4 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

pancakestacker said...

Thank you! If you are still wondering what Moo cards are, check out my latest post :). I love the look you posted in your last update!!


http://pancakestacker.blogspot.com

noone said...

oh cool, I did scount one year when I was like 14 and yeah you learn a lot! i mean sure you might never need to start a fire but knots is good to learn cuz you never know when it comes in handy!

k said...

how interesting!

Jude said...

This is so cool you're learning this! My sister is a surgery resident now and one of the most amazing things I've seen her do is practice sutures, such skill :)

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;