20091005

blessed.


We shall all remain strong. Oh yes we will.
It's wonderful to witness such true acts of kindness from fellow Filipinos and every else in the world for that fact.

As I pass by the grounds at ABS-CBN Cebu, the first 2 days after Ondoy hit Luzon, it was only half the grounds that had sacks of rice. Now it has been a week and they desperately need to place those boxes of relief goods to their back lot if they have to. They even put up tents for the goodies and I see those big Gothong carts picking up getting ready for shipment. I also hear LBC now has free delivery for anything that's going to Manila. That's good to hear.

My friends and I groceried (yeah, that's a word). Helping in any way we can for the survivors.

You should too.

Here.

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;