20090304

secret + rational love

hello march, is that the smell of ink and paper on a graduation diploma? i hope so. my sis is about to graduate from college. yey her!
I'm currently reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne and iv'e been thinking differently now that I've read it, still not done thought. LAW OF ATTRACTION here i come!! What wonders if you just find the power within you.

The Secret Book Cover Pictures, Images and Photos

+

Nikoli and Nicole has problems with each other a lot. I don't want to take in any one's side so I just sit and listen with Nicole and I let Koli chat it out with me. Poor things can't stand each other and I dislike being in the middle. I just stay quiet and let them make it on their own.

Koli had planned to come back to Cebu in April to see Cole but sadly it's been sour for both of them. I've heard both of their sides and I don't want to come up with a conclusion. Just by learning about this, i think i don't want to fall in love. Why go through all the hurt?

beep!beep! What a coincidence, my friend jaclyn had sent this text to me...right this moment in relation to this!

"The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in. Let it come in. We think we don't deserve love, we think if we let it in we'll become too soft. But a wise man named Levine said it right, 'Love is the only rational act.'"

xoxo

c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;