20080709

"phenomenal cosmic power" blue genie from Aladdin

as i speak, i'm looking through the still photos of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince.. the freshest out of the all HP movies to date. I miss the first time Harry Potter was such a big hit in the big screen because those kind of people who saw them from the big screen didn't actually know what they were talking about unless they read all 7 of the books. Well, my friends I might add were the ones who didn't know what they were talking about.

I read all 7 and whether i watch the movie or not, i still know who's who in the Wizard World.

I've always wanted the power of telekinesis or have mind reading abilities. The former would be so effin cool coz you bend somebody's pen in case i get mad at them..LOLz or in a good way, help fix somebody's chair if it broke.
then the latter would be so super-heroish of me coz not a single person's thoughts can be kept a secret from me. i would know what the answer to my teacher's question would be before she even asks our class, i would know whether friends are really friends and i could go on and on and on and on and on.

be careful what you wish for coz you just might get it.
xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;