20080615

on full drive

i'm always on full drive from monday to saturday so the internet will be a thing of the past for me for a while.

my brother's going to the same university as me, so he's gonna be irritating from time to time but then again i could show him all those procedures i learned.
i'm still with the same classmates, same faces but the relationship is way different now. we're closer than we were and we help each other out a lot. which is good. and i'm not talking about cheating. everyday is quizzes and everyday i have to make notes or else we get a zero..now we don't that to happen to me right?

and what the..mexico also had an MCRmy protest last june friday the 13th? kewl!
and a hugs and kisses to my dad this Father's Day. You're the best! and i mean it..:D

xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;