20080325

movies, episodes and comics

I'm the kind of person who procrastinates..well, sometimes I dont.
So after weeks of putting off the things that I wanted to do, I finally got my head straight and watched the following:

--Death Note Episode 1-5


I didn't finish watching the rest of the 32 episodes coz that would mean I would skip on the actual plot of the comic book which is a no-no to me. The comic book is so good. It has been a while since I last appreciated an anime. I'm really really liking the whole plot and yeah I just got word that there's a movie out of this? o___o oh my bob! Ill do a background check on that movie later..ahaha


--Gossip Girl Season 1


I finally completed all of it! Such web of lies, grrrr. Love it or hate it, that is the question. Everything is spinning around for S and B. I shriek a lot of times too coz the plot just thickens itself. I know everyone else hates Chuck's guts and I think I should be too but he's too cute (in my opinion!) to be hated at... Bravo to the writers. I can't wait for Season 2.

And

--PS. I Love You movie.

The funny part!
Holly Kennedy: What if this is it, Gerry? What if this is all there is to our life? You have to have a plan. Why do I have to be the responsible grown up who worries? Why can't I be the cute, carefree Irish guy who sings all the time?
Gerry Kennedy: Because you can't sing without making dogs bark?

And this also:
Holly Kennedy: Oh, stop being all *bilingual*!
Gerry Kennedy: ...kiss me arse!
Holly Kennedy: Kiss *mine*! In English!


The teary part:
Patricia: I bet you've had a hard time walking into a room full of people on your own, right? Yeah. I know that. I know what it is not to feel like your in the room until he looks at you or touches your hand or even makes a joke at your expense, just to let everyone know... you're with him. You're his.

there you go, so those things are officially out of my hair.

***hhmm, but i have nothing left to do now that classes are over. How silly..



xoxo
c.

0 ₪ ΓΈ lll ·o.:

Post a Comment

let your thoughts be written in ink;